31st October 2016, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in any Fashion Designing college?

Respected Sir, I want to know how can I get admission in any Fashion Designing college? Can I apply for admission now? Please answer as soon as possible.

1st November 2016, 10:27 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: How can I get admission in any Fashion Designing college?

Qualification :
* 10, +2 minimum 50% needed.
Admission :
* First write entrance exam for admission in fashion college for UG degree.
* AIEED AllIndia Entrance Exam For Design for UG 4 years
* Exam is conducted in two modes online and offline.
* Application forms available from March first week onwards cost of 1500/-
* To register your application follow on this link.

www.archedu.org/www.aieed.com
1st November 2016, 10:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For admission in a fashion desgining college, you need to appear in entrance exam conducted by the concerned institute or university. Admission will be based on the rank through counselling.

The minimum qualification for entrance exam is class 12th pass in any stream from a recognized board of education.
1st November 2016, 11:07 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for admission in any fashion designing college but first of all you have to fulfill the eligibility criteria designed by the institute. You have to qualify minimum 12th standard to pursue bachelor's degree in fashion designing. To get admission in good institute, you have to appear in entrance exam conducted for fashion designing course. Some of the entrance exams are NIFT entrance exam, PAF entrance exam, All India Entrance Exam for Design etc. After getting the result of entrance exam, you have to participate in online counseling process. Then after you have to visit the institute to complete the admission formalities. After completing the admission formalities and submitting college fee, you can start the classes from the scheduled date.
1st November 2016, 11:08 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in Fashion Designing College you have to qualify the entrance exam that is conducted by top government Institutes of our country. Minimum qualification required to appear in entrance exam is 12th with any stream from a recognised board with at least 50% marks.
Once you qualify the entrance exam you will be given admission on the basis of rank of obtained in the merit list.
1st November 2016, 11:20 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to get admission in Fashion Designing course:-

After 12th you can take admission into the fashion designing .

There are various Institutes which take candidates completed their 12th standard into fashion designing courses.

As you have completed 12th you can get admission.

There is good scope after completing course in fashion designing so give the best and have good future.
2nd November 2016, 12:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to know how can I get admission in any Fashion Designing college? Can I apply for admission now? Please answer as soon as possible.

You can get admission after completion of 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks in B.Des (Fashion Designing) course. You have to apply online for the admission. The admission to the course will be done through an entrance test. The course duration is four years. The course is available in various colleges like

NIFT - Official Website

Amity School of Fashion Technology - Official Website

Manipal University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?