15th August 2015, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Nursing) in any Government college of Tamil Nadu being a 12th candidate?

Hello,
I have completed my 12th and I want to study Nursing in my Graduation. Please tell me how can I get admission in any Government college in Tamil Nadu?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it mandatory to study continuously 5 years for admission in B.E. course at Tamil Nadu?
  2. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  3. Institutes which offer Ph.D degree in Chemistry?
  4. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  5. What is the eligibility for admission in Government Engineering College, Tamil Nadu?
  6. Which are the colleges in Tamilnadu having aeronautical engineering courses
  7. Which are the good colleges in Coimbatore and other districts? I have scored 17.8 marks in TANCET MBA
  8. Cutoff marks to get admission in MBBS in Tamilnadu government college? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Colleges in Chennai offering M.E structural engineering in correspondence?
  10. List of government colleges with fee structure offering PGDM course in Tamil Nadu
  11. What's the eligibility Criteria for Getting Admission in Govt. Engineering college of Tamil Nadu? I've completed my 10th from Kendriya Vidyalaya and 10+2 in Secondary Education, Govt. of Kerala.
  12. List of MSc medical microbiology courses available in Tamilnadu?
  13. How to study in Tamilnadu after passing 12th from AP?
  14. Is candidate eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu engineering colleges after passing 12th from Delhi?
  15. Admission in MBBS in any government college of Tamilnadu or Bangalore after scoring 76.50% in HSC?
  16. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  17. List of top Architecture colleges in Tamilnadu?
  18. Best engineering colleges in Chennai? Requirements and cutoffs?
18th August 2015, 05:38 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Nursing) in any Government college of Tamil Nadu being a 12th candidate?

AS you have completed your +2 , Then you will apply in government colleges for your B.Sc degree there are many college where entrance exam used to held for B.Sc degree , & rest of the colleges used to do admission through +2 mark basis.

The list of best Science college in Tamil Nadu :

Administrative Management College

Eternal University, Sirmour

RNB Global University

Sri Sai Group of Institutes

A.D.M. College for Women

A.K.C. College of Arts and Science

A.P.C. Mahalakshmi College for Women

A.R. College of Engineering and Technology, Tirunelveli

A.V.V.M Sri Pushpam College

Adhiparasakthi College of Arts and Science
18th August 2015, 08:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Nursing) in any Government college of Tamil Nadu being a 12th candidate?

You have to apply for entrance exam which is conducted by the directorate of medical education in Tamil Nadu. You need 10 2 qualification with physics, chemistry and biology subjects with at least 55% marks from a recognized board of education.

The entrance exam is conducted for admission in various government and private colleges for admission in various courses in nursing and paramedical.
19th August 2015, 08:10 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for B.Sc(Nursing) and if you do fulfill the criteria below, you are most eligible to get admission in B.Sc(Nursing) course.

Eligibility:

> Candidate need to have completed their 12th standard from a recognised board/University

> Candidate needs to have scored a minimum of 55% marks in +2 level

> Candidate's minimum age should not be below 17 years

> The upper age of the candidate should not exceed 28 years

You will have to apply for an entrance examination so conducted for students who wish to get admission in B.Sc(Nursing) course. These entrance examination will be conducted by the prospective Institutioon you wish to get admission in to pursue the above mentioned course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?