1st March 2018, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in Symbiosis College to study B.Com? Percentage required for admission in 12th?

Sir, I am studying in 12th Commerce and preparing for my board exam. I want to do my B.Com in Symbiosis college. For this what I have to do? I would also like to know that what percentage I have to score in my 12th for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in Symbiosis College to study B.Com? Percentage required for admission in 12th?
  2. Percentage required in 12th to study BCom(Professional) in PIMT?
  3. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi?
  4. Percentage required in 12th to study BCom(H) in Shri Shikshayatan College?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom(Accountancy) in Maulana Azad College, Kolkata?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to get BCom admission in Goenka College of Commerce?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom(H) in City College, Kolkata?
  8. Entrance exam to study BBA in Symbiosis College? Percentage required in 12th Commerce to get admission?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study BCom(Accountancy) in JNVU, Jodhpur? -- [New]
  10. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to get BCom admission in Maulana Azad College, Kolkata?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study BCom(Accountancy) in any reputed college of Panjab University?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Graphic Era University?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Team Lease Skills University?
  14. How to take admission in Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce after scoring 56.6% in 12th commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I study BCom in St. Xavier's College Kolkata with 75% in 12th Commerce?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Nizam College and Osmania University?
  17. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get BCom(Information Technology) admission in Dr. Damodaran College of Science?
  18. Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to get BCom(Advanced Accountancy) admission in East Calcutta Girls College, Kolkata?
9th March 2018, 10:42 AM
SABITA THE EXPERT
Banned

Default Re: How can I get admission in Symbiosis College to study B.Com? Percentage required for admission in 12th?

In Symbiosis college, last year's cut off for B.Com was 90%. This year cut off marks still not declared. So, you need to score good percentage to get admission in that college.
9th March 2018, 05:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in Symbiosis College to study B.Com? Percentage required for admission in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am studying in 12th Commerce and preparing for my board exam. I want to do my B.Com in Symbiosis college. For this what I have to do? I would also like to know that what percentage I have to score in my 12th for admission?

You can get admission to study BCom in Symbiosis College of Arts & Commerce based on the marks scored in 12th or equivalent examinations. There is no entrance examination for the admission to study BCom in Symbiosis College of Arts & Commerce. Last year’s cut off marks for BCom admission is 90% (all subjects in Class XII will be considered in the admission). You can apply online for the admission to the BCom course in the Symbiosis College of Arts & Commerce. Symbiosis College of Arts & Commerce website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?