1st March 2018, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to become a topper in BCA 2nd semester exam of Delhi University?

I'm studying in 1st year BCA. I am a student of Delhi University. I want to do top in the university. So, I would like to know suggestions to do that. Share some preparation tips for my 1st year 2nd semester exam so that I become topper in this university.

9th March 2018, 05:42 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to become a topper in BCA 2nd semester exam of Delhi University?

First of all let me tell you that in order to top in such a reputed university, you have to work really very very hard. As you are student of first semester so you have to be very focused right from the first day about whatever that is taught in the class. Make proper notes and be determined about your goal. Clear your doubts from teachers. Practice previous year question papers as much as you can.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?