23rd July 2016, 01:46 PM

How can I get B.A.(English) admission in any university if the date is over?

I am done my 12th this year and till now I did not apply for any undergraduate Degree courses under any university. The admission date is over in almost every universities. But now I want to join for B.A. in English Honours course either in Government or in Private institute. How can I get admission? Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. When to get admission for M.Com course in Osmania University being a candidate having completed B.Com? Last date for getting admission to this course?
  2. How can I get B.A.(English) admission in any university if the date is over?
  3. How may i join M.Com course through distance learning from Mumbai University? What's the fee structure and last date of admission?
  4. How to take admission in M.Com in Mumbai University if the last date is over?
  5. Procedure and last date of admission in M.Phil course at North Bengal University?
  6. When is the last date to apply for B.Sc course? List of best colleges to apply for B.Sc course?
  7. What is the last date of form submission submission and the fee structure of B.Ed course offered by Jammu university?
  8. Procedure to get admission in B.Ed at Manav Rachna university? -- [New]
  9. Date of sale of MDU LLB admission forms? Fee structure of the university and date of the entrance test?
  10. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
  11. Procedure of M.Com admission in Mumbai University? Cutoff score and last date of M.Com admission?
  12. Can I get admission in M.A in Music after doing Master in Biotech? Criteria to take admission in the university and the last date of admission?
  13. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the admission date for MSc course in Bangalore University?
  15. Last date to get admission for M.Com course in Mumbai University? Required Documents to join this course?
  16. Last date of online application for Biotechnology admission in Amrita University?
  17. Procedure of M.Com admission in Mumbai University? Cutoff and last date of M.Com admission?
  18. Procedure for M.Com admission in Mumbai University? Cutoff and last date of M.Com admission?
24th July 2016, 05:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get B.A.(English) admission in any university if the date is over?

To get admission in B.A. (English) course after completion of your 12th standard, you have to apply for admission before the last date as specified by the university. The university will not accept applications received after the last date of submission of application form. So, the only way you have is to go to the colleges where you wish to take admission in B.A. (English) course and ask the college administration if there is any vacant seat, if there is a vacant seat, the college will offer you admission in B.A. (English) course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?