13th November 2014, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

How can I get scholarship to study MBBS being a ST girl student?

hello
i have a got 82% in 12 class(science-bio).
any scolership for me? my categary (ST) student(girl)?
plz help me ...i want to do MBBS BUt my
family is very poor So plz tell me best way for MBBS.

17th November 2014, 08:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get scholarship to study MBBS being a ST girl student?

Yes, you can get scholarship and fee exemption for pursuing your higher studies after completion of 12th standard. To avail the scholarship and fee exemption, for your higher studies, you need to apply for government postmatric scholarship in the epass official website of your state. To avail this scholarship and fee exemption, you must satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria :-

1. You should not be the child of any State/ Central government employee.

2. Your family annual income should be less than one lakh rupees and if you belong to SC/ST category, your family annual income should not exceed more than two lakh rupees.

3. You must get admission in the course which you are pursuing under Convenor category through counselling process.

By satisfying the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you can avail the facility of scholarship and fee exemption for pursuing your higher studies from the State/ Central government.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?