20th May 2020, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

How can I secure BA(Dance) admission in Rabindra Bharati University?

I passed HS exam and my stream was Arts. Then I completed Hotel Management. Apart from this, I am a die hard Dance lover. Dance is my love, passion and everything I was learned Kathak Dance in Lucknow Gharana, since my age was 3 and I am still learning Dance. I want continue study in BA Dance in Rabindra Bharati University. How can I get admission in Rabindra Bharati University for BA Dance course?

5th June 2020, 04:23 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I secure BA(Dance) admission in Rabindra Bharati University?

The admission procedure to study BA in Dance at Rabindra Bharati University is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board. Admission selection will be done on the basis of merit in the last qualifying examination.

Interested candidate can apply online through university website www.rbu.ac.in by clicking on admission tab. Register yourself and then login with the details and fill the application form with all the required details. Upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents and pay the application fee online. Submit the application form and save the copy for future reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?