1st September 2019, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

How can I study BSc(Aviation) being a Commerce student? List of colleges with fee expenses in Kerala?

Sir, I am a Commerce student, studying in 12th standard. I want to study BSc in Aviation course. For this, what I have to do? Kindly tell me about the colleges in Kerala for getting admission along with the fee expenses.

8th September 2019, 11:19 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: How can I study BSc(Aviation) being a Commerce student? List of colleges with fee expenses in Kerala?

No you re not eligible to apply for B.sc in Aviation with commerce background. The reason behind is You must complete 12 with physics, chemistry ans maths are the main subjects.

To get into more details you just go through the below facts.

You should have completed 12th with recognized board.

Must have completed 12th with maths,p physics and chemistry with minimum 50% of marks.

No academic gap

Listof colleges offwrs Bsc in Aviation in kerala :

1.Univesal college of Aviation.

2.Space wings Aviation academy

3.Flywings international academy of Aviation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?