14th April 2018, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I study BSc(Biotechnology) after completing 12th Science?

Friends, I am studying 12th Science. I don’t want to study BTech. Instead of BTech I want to do BSc in Biotechnology. Am I eligible? What I have to do for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study B.Sc in Nautical Science after completing Diploma in Nautical Science?
  2. What should I study to get job in ISRO after completing 12th Science?
  3. What should I study in B.Sc to build my career after completing 12th Science?
  4. How should I study CA after completing 12th computer science? Are there any colleges to study CA in tamilnadu?
  5. Can i opt commerce side after completing 12th in Science stream?
  6. What should I study in B.Sc after completing 12th PCM?
  7. After 12th Science stream which course to do to study to make a career in Mass Communication?
  8. How to study LLB for 12th Science student? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I study B.Com after completing 12th PCB? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do Graduation course overseas after completing 12th grade?
  11. Can I study BSc(Computer Science) after completing 12th PCM?
  12. How can I study Forensic Science in Graduation after completing 12th Science?
  13. How can I prepare to get good marks in 12th Science? Possibility to study B.Sc(Physics) after completing 12th Science?
  14. What kind of benefits are available through Astronomy course for 12th Science student?
  15. Can I opt Physics, Chemistry and Home Science to study in B.Sc after completion of 12th PCM?
  16. Possibility to study Law after completing 12th standard? Is it necessary to appear in CET? Percentage required in 12th for admission?
  17. Courses to study after completing 12th Science for brighter future?
  18. Am I eligible to study Integrated M.Sc in Computer Science after completing 12th Mathematics? Is this course equivalent to B.E.(Computer Science Engineering)?
8th May 2018, 03:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study BSc(Biotechnology) after completing 12th Science?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue B.Sc in Biotechnology course:

In order to pursue this B.Sc in Biotechnology course, you are required to meet eligibility criteria first and then secure good marks in entrance examination that is conducted by concerned university/ college.

The basic eligibility criteria slightly varies from college to college and some colleges offer admission based on 12th class marks and some colleges offer admission based on marks secured in entrance examination conducted by concerned university.

>> Click here for B.Sc in Biotechnology at Manipal Academy

>> In general, the basic educational qualification required is as follows. Candidates must have completed their 12th Class with Physics, Biology and Chemistry as main subjects at 10+2 level in order to be eligible with minimum 50% marks in it.

>> Some of the colleges conduct their own entrance examination for offering admission into this course. They are,
* JNU Combined Biotechnology Entrance Exam
* DU Biotechnology Entrance Exam
* AIIMS Biotechnology Entrance Test
* Combined Biotechnology Entrance Exam..etc.,
8th May 2018, 09:14 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you are eligible to opt for the B.Sc course in Biotechnology after the completion of class 12th in Science stream.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in Science stream from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the B.Sc course in Biotechnology.
Candidates must have to apply in different colleges to study the above mentioned course. Admission is based on the marks scored in class 12th examination.
8th May 2018, 10:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have studied class 12th with PCB stream, then surely you will be eligible for B.Sc biotechnology degree course. Admission is mostly through entrance exam conducted by the concerned university.

Some universities ask for PCMB stream for biotechnology courses, means maths is compulsory at some places. Hence, just make sure you fulfill the criteria before applying.
9th May 2018, 08:52 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to study B.Sc. (Biotechnology) course after completion of your 12th standard with Sciences stream. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with English, Chemistry, Biology, Physics or Biotechnology or Mathematics subject from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue B.Sc. (Biotechnology) course. Admissions in B.Sc. (Biotechnology) course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university.
15th June 2021, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

which basic knowledge should I know to learn B.Sc biotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?