15th January 2016, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

How can i study Fashion Technology course being a tamil medium student?

I am now studying BE-civil engineering. I am fascinated towards to the fashion technology field. I want to study it next. But i am from tamil medium. How can i study the course?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study Fashion Technology course in Tamil medium?
  2. Am I eligible to study Bachelors in Fashion Technology after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  3. How to do fashion technology after finishing 12th in Tamil medium
  4. Books related to fashion technology in English Medium? Where can I find the books easily?
  5. Can I study B.A.(Tamil) if completed Diploma in Fashion Technology on 10th basis?
  6. Which college can I get through counseling after scoring 2098 rank in NIFT?
  7. Can i study Fashion Technology after passing 12th from Arts side?
  8. How to do fashion technology in M.Tech after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering? Is there any chance to study fashion technology in M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do fashion technology in M.Tech after completing B.Tech Mechanical? Is there any chance to study Fashion Technology in M.Tech
  10. Which colleges can I get through counseling?
  11. Possibility to study Fashion Technology Diploma course for 10th student?
  12. Can i give mains optional subject in tamil medium for IAS main?
  13. Which are the PG courses in Tamil medium? Model question papers for the same?
  14. Can I study Fashion Technology being an ECE Diploma student?
  15. What is the counseling date for Siddha? What is the cutoff required to apply for Siddha in government college
  16. Procedure to study Fashion Technology course in National Institute of Fashion Technology for B.Tech candidate?
  17. In Tamil Nadu which university offers B.Tech in Fashion Technology?
  18. Can I take tamil as a subject for IAS Mains? I've done B.Sc (Fashion Tech).
15th January 2016, 04:51 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i study Fashion Technology course being a tamil medium student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am now studying BE-civil engineering. I am fascinated towards to the fashion technology field. I want to study it next. But i am from tamil medium. How can i study the course?
The aspirant can study the course in Tamil and English medium in Tamil Nadu Open University. The name of the course is Diploma in Fashion Design and Garment Making. The duration of the course is 1 year. The website link is given for your reference - http://www.tnou.ac.in/VC_DFGM.html

The Fashion Technology course is available in many institutions in India in English medium.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?