26th May 2015, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I study Marine Engineering if pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

Hello,
I am studying B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering). I will more interest to join Marine Engineering. So I want to know how to join Marine Engineering as I am already doing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? Kindly help me anyone.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study M.Tech(Marine Engineering) for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? -- [New]
  2. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  4. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  5. How can I get admission in Marine government college after passing B.Tech in mechanical Engineering? Which entrance exams are conducted for that?
  6. How to study marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  7. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  8. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  9. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  10. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Masters in Marine Engineering after Btech in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. How to take marine engineering after B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  13. Any entrance test to pursue Aviation or Marine after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering in NIT?
  14. Can I do marine engineering after mechanical engineering? Procedure to get admission after degree? I am pursuing mechanical engineering
  15. Is it possible to do marine engineering or aeronautical engineering after mechanical engineering?
  16. How to do marine engineering after doing B.E mechanical engineering?
  17. Eligibility criteria of Custom Officer exam?
  18. Am I eligible to study M.Tech(Marine Engineering) after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? List of colleges with eligibility criteria?
25th June 2015, 08:56 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study Marine Engineering if pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

No, it is not possible to study Marine Engineering if pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.

Either you can do Mechanical engineering or Marine engineering. Also, you can do 1 year pre-sea course after completing your Mechanical Engineering. But first of all you have to complete your mechanical engineering.
23rd April 2017, 02:07 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I study Marine Engineering if pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

-> So simple nothing to worry you can do marine engineering course because during the time of starting of second year you can change your current branch to other branch .
-> In first year , for all engineering courses the subjects are almost same because it focus only on building the basics . From second year onwards you will get to know core subjects of the respective branch .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?