15th April 2023, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

How can i take admission in BSc(hons maths) in punjabi university patiala?

I am appearing in 2 standard, i want to take admission in bsc(hons) plz give me details about this. How can i take admission in BSc(hons maths) in punjabi university patiala?

15th April 2023, 08:42 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i take admission in BSc(hons maths) in punjabi university patiala?

Admission process to get admission in B.Sc Hons Mathematics in Punjabi University, Patiala:

The detailed admission process in order to get admission in B.Sc Hons Mathematics course in Punjabi University, Patiala is given below:

Name of the College - Punjabi University

Name of the Course - B.Sc Hons Mathematics

>> Candidates must have completed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern from a recognized board to be eligible.

>> The minimum percentage required in 12th Class must be 50% marks and it is 45% marks in case of SC or ST category.

>> The admission will be done on the basis of the merit (in the qualifying class).
15th April 2023, 09:27 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: How can i take admission in BSc(hons maths) in punjabi university patiala?

The admission procedure for the B.Sc. (Hons) Mathematics program at Punjabi University is as follows:

1. Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have completed their 10+2 education in the Science stream with Mathematics as one of the subjects. They must have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate.

2. Application Process: Candidates can apply for admission to the B.Sc. (Hons) Mathematics program at Punjabi University by visiting the official website of the university and filling out the online application form.

3. Entrance Exam: Candidates are required to appear for the Punjabi University Common Entrance Test (PUCET) conducted by the university. The PUCET exam consists of multiple-choice questions (MCQs) from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology.

4. Merit List: Based on the performance in the PUCET exam, a merit list of candidates is prepared.

5. Counselling: Candidates who have secured a place in the merit list are called for counselling. During counselling, candidates are required to select the course and college of their choice.

6. Document Verification: Candidates need to verify their documents during counselling. The documents required for verification include the 10th and 12th mark sheets, PUCET scorecard, category certificate (if applicable), and passport-sized photographs.

7. Admission Fee Payment: Candidates who are offered admission to the B.Sc. (Hons) Mathematics program need to pay the admission fee to confirm their admission.
16th April 2023, 03:29 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

To take admission in BSc Hons Maths candidates must have 12th certificate.

The admission is based on merit based.

Candidates must have 12th passed with 60%marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?