15th April 2023, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Important dates and admission procedure for BCom course in Symbiosis

I am appearing CBSE 2 this year i e 2015. I want get admitted for BCom course in Symbiosis Pune. I want to know what is the admission procedure for that. Also I want to know whether I can apply online or not. What is the important dates for admission.

15th April 2023, 09:24 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Important dates and admission procedure for BCom course in Symbiosis

The admission process and important dates for the Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) course at Symbiosis are as follows:

Important Dates:

Start of Online Registration: The application process usually starts in the month of February or March.
Last Date to Apply: The last date to apply for the B.Com program at Symbiosis is usually in the month of May.
Entrance Exam Date: The entrance exam for admission to the B.Com program at Symbiosis is usually held in the month of June or July.

Admission Procedure:
The admission procedure for the B.Com program at Symbiosis is as follows:

1. Register online: Candidates need to register online by visiting the official website of Symbiosis International University and filling in the required details.

2. Entrance Exam: Candidates are required to appear for the Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) for the B.Com program. The exam is usually held in the month of June or July.

3. Shortlisting: Based on the scores obtained in the SET exam, candidates are shortlisted for further selection rounds.

4. Group Discussion/Personal Interview: Shortlisted candidates are required to appear for a Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) round. The GD and PI are conducted to evaluate the communication skills, leadership potential, and overall personality of the candidate.

5. Final Selection: The final selection of candidates is based on their performance in the SET exam, GD, and PI rounds.

6. Admission Offer: Candidates who are selected for admission will be offered admission to the B.Com program at Symbiosis.
15th April 2023, 09:53 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates and admission procedure for BCom course in Symbiosis

The online application for admission in Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce is generally made available tentatively by July every year as admission is based on the Class 12th board examination percentage and therefore application is made available once the results of different boards like CBSE/ICSE/etc. are released.

For updates regarding admissions at the same institute, you can refer to the link www.symbiosiscollege.edu.in.
15th April 2023, 10:03 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dates for admission in upcoming academic session in Symbiosis College of Arts and College has not been announced yet but as per the previous year trends the application form is expected to be made available tentatively by July as admission is based on Class 12th percentage so admission process starts once the results are declared.

For updates regarding the admission to the upcoming academic session, you can refer to the link www.symbiosiscollege.edu.in.
16th April 2023, 03:19 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

The admission is based on merit based.

To apply, candidates have to register on the official website of the college.

A pre merit application form is published on the official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?