22nd November 2017, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

How to change from B.Com honours to B.Com normal in Delhi university application form?

At the time of registration in Delhi university for admission in B.Com wrongly mentioned B.Com honors, I want to change category of B.Com instead of B.Com honors, because I have no math subject reading in 12th class from CBSE Board. Please reply.

22nd November 2017, 11:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to change from B.Com honours to B.Com normal in Delhi university application form?

To change from B.Com Honours to B.Com normal in Delhi University application form, you have to contact the admission section and inform them about the mistake you have did while filling the application form and ask them to provide you the new applications form, fill it and submit them back, so, that you can get admission in B.Com course for pursuing in Delhi university.
23rd November 2017, 11:36 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to change from B.Com honours to B.Com normal in Delhi university application form?

Since, you have done mistake at the time of registration, you must have to contact to the respective University from where you are pursuing your Graduation course.
Contact to the concerned person and sate about the mistake you have done. The said authorities will help you to correct your application. They will further guide you the steps to follow in order to correct your mistake.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?