21st May 2022, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

How to complete graduation after so many years of +2?

I have completed +2 in 2008 and now i want to complete my graduation and how is it possible?

24th May 2022, 01:03 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to complete graduation after so many years of +2?

Those who are interested in doing graduation , can fill the form privately.
There are various universities that offer graduation through distance learning.
Distance learning is best for those who donot want to attend regular classes.
And those who have huge gap can also apply for the same.
26th May 2022, 12:12 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Having completed your Class 12th in 2008 still you are eligible for admission in graduation degree course provided you have completed your Class 12th in concerned discipline.

Further, I would like to let you know is that in general gap years after Class 12th does not matter for a candidate's eligibility for admission in graduation degree course except in case of few institutes that do have some certain additional criteria of gap years after Class 12th for admission in graduation degree course in their institute.
27th May 2022, 01:39 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

You can begin your graduation at any time. You can now complete your graduation from a recognized university via correspondence or distance learning, or you can accomplish it through the One sitting Graduation with a Credit Transfer Scheme which is only one year of duration.
28th May 2022, 09:28 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Candidates passed +2 are eligible to pursue graduation degree.

But there is limitation and not eligible to pursue some of the specific course. So, you can visit the official website of institution to get detail information about the admission procedure with respect to any specific course.
28th May 2022, 06:32 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, absolutely you can complete your graduation after so many years of 10+2. Nothing is impossible in this world if you have strong willpower and dedication. You can apply through distance learning universities as per your 12th stream and interest you can choose your bachelor's course. You can also go for diploma courses if you want to grow your skill as it will help you in your career. Some of the distance education universities are given below.

1. Indira Gandhi National Open University
2. Amity University Distance Education
3. Symbiosis University
4. Annamalai University
5. Sikkim Manipal University
31st May 2022, 03:21 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

You can pursue graduation in B.A, B.Com, B.Sc (IT) course through correspondence or through Distance mode. By qualifying the B.Sc (IT) examinations, you will get a Graduation degree as that you have completed the Graduation in B.Sc (IT) through Correspondence or Distance mode from a recognised university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?