21st May 2022, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

can I upload internet copy of mark sheet for CS Executive?

I had completed my graduation successfully this year I don't have sixth semester original mark sheet can I upload internet copy of it?

25th May 2022, 04:58 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: can I upload internet copy of mark sheet for CS Executive?

For registration process , Xerox copy of marksheet is sufficient .
But at the time of verification, the candidate has to show the original marksheet.
Thus at the time if they ask for original copy then you have to present that.
And if you don't have then you can tell them the reason.
31st May 2022, 03:32 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: can I upload internet copy of mark sheet for CS Executive?

After clearing the executive exams of CS one can appear for professional exams only after 10 months from passing the executive exams.Failure to submit the passed mark sheet/ certificate of Final Year Degree Examinations & Degree Certificate within the prescribed time of six months shall result in cancellation of the Executive Programme registration and forfeiture of the registration fee without any further notice to the concerned student.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?