17th February 2016, 03:21 AM
cultgrim

How to do B.A. Major in Ignou?

Hello friends, I am enrolled in IGNOU and currently doing B.A. I am not able to understand if I'm doing BA Major or BA General.

This is the list of courses I have taken:
BEGE101
BEGE102
BSHF101
FEG1
FEG2
BEGE103
BEGE105
FST1
ESO12
AFWE
ATR1
BEGE104
AWRE
EEG6

If I complete the assignments and term end exams of these subjects, will I get a BA Major degree or a BA General degree?

Thank you.

29th January 2017, 04:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.A. Major in Ignou?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cultgrim View Post
Hello friends, I am enrolled in IGNOU and currently doing B.A. I am not able to understand if I'm doing BA Major or BA General.

This is the list of courses I have taken:
BEGE101
BEGE102
BSHF101
FEG1
FEG2
BEGE103
BEGE105
FST1
ESO12
AFWE
ATR1
BEGE104
AWRE
EEG6

If I complete the assignments and term end exams of these subjects, will I get a BA Major degree or a BA General degree?

Thank you.

The BA Major and BA General will be given to the candidates based on their performance in the examinations. Candidates will get a BA degree when he/she earns 96 credit points from Foundation Course, Elective Course and Application Oriented Courses. Those who scored 48 credits in any one discipline will be given BA Major Degree and all the others will be given BA General Degree. The above given is the method followed in IGNOU. The details are available in the IGNOU website, the link is Click Here
2nd October 2018, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.A. Major in Ignou?

I want to register for the course of ba major in Political science through IGNOU,
What can I do?
Please tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?