15th October 2015, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in B.Com at Vidyasagar University?

Hi,
I am from Medinipur and I want to get admission in Vidyasagar University for B.Com course. Kindly let me know how to get admission? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Class room training for Indian Engineering Service and Public sector unit exams in mumbai
  2. How and where a postgraduate can study B.Ed? -- [New]
  3. IES/PSU Coaching Centers in Mumbai
  4. List of universities which offer correspondence M.P.Ed course in West Bengal?
  5. Can I get admission in LLB in Calcutta university after Anthropology(Hons.)?
  6. Am i eligible to appear for GATE exam after scoring 54% marks in MSc in Chemistry from Vidyasagar University
  7. Best coaching institution for UPSC in Navi-Mumbai?
  8. How to do M.Phil or Ph.D from distance education after passing MSc in EVS from Vidyasagar University
  9. How much rank is required in JECA to get admission in Jadavpur University in Kolkata or Vidyasagar University? How much the university cost per semester?
  10. How many seats are reserved for other university in Barwan University and Vidhyasagar University for B.Ed? What is the eligibility for B.Ed?
  11. Can I get admission to study M.Sc if secured 40% in B.Sc(Mathematics)?
  12. How to get admission in 3rd year B.Com at Delhi University?
  13. Colleges offering Philosophy Hons under Vidyasagar University?
  14. What can I do for admission in TYB.Com as a regular or as External Student? Last date of admission in Gujarat University?
  15. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I be eligible for west bengal school service commission examination for Mathematics
  17. How to complete TYB.Com after completing FYB.Com and SYB.Com from Mumbai University
  18. How to join MBA under Vidyasagar University? I have qualified 2nd year B.Com hons under Kalyani University
30th October 2015, 07:12 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Com at Vidyasagar University?

You need to apply online for the course of B.Com in Vidyasagar University.
Once you have applied there will be shortlisted list of students and if your name is there in that list you need to go the college with all the required documents for the process of admission.
In general there is a total of 5-6 list that comes out before the quota of students if fulfilled.
This is what you need to do to get admission to the course of B.Com in Vidyasagar University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?