7th February 2017, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in FTII for sound engineering course?

Sir, I am a student of BSc physics and want to get admission in FTII sound engineering course. Can you please send me previous years question papers.
Email id: [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Sound recording and sound design at FTII eligibility for Electrical and Electronics Btech Engineers?
  2. In which year should I appear in FTII entrance exam? How to prepare for it? Is Sound engineering best option to do from FTII for E&TC engineer?
  3. Courses which are being offered in FTII for sound recording and sound design? How to prepare for it and which books to refer?
  4. Procedure to do PG Diploma in Sound Engineering from FTII, Pune?
  5. Information about complete procedure of entrance exam, syllabus and availability of seat for M.Tech in Sound Engineering at FTII?
  6. Can I be eligible for sound recording course of PG in FTII Pune
  7. Am I eligible for Sound Engineering course at FTII being a candidate having completed BBA and having Physics at 10+2 level?
  8. Good Film schools in India? Is Pune ftii is good? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Admission Details For FTII Pune? I have completed my engineering
  10. Previous years question papers for sound recording and design in SRFTII and FTII
  11. Sound Engineering Course: in FTII, Other Premier Institutes, Preparations, Scope?
  12. What qualification is needed to get admission in FTII after passing 12th? What is its admission criteria?
  13. Acting courses in FTII after 12th standard?
  14. Need details of Diploma course in Sound Engineering and Sound Recording?
  15. Syllabus of entrance test for admission in FTII for Video Editing course?
  16. How can I get admission in Sound Engineering? What is the qualification criteria required and what is the procedure?
  17. Admission date and fee structure of FTII?
  18. Admission in ftii for acting courses?
8th February 2017, 01:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in FTII for sound engineering course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am a student of BSc physics and want to get admission in FTII sound engineering course. Can you please send me previous years question papers.
Email id: [email protected].
The Film and Television Institute of India, Pune offers the three year Post Graduate Diploma in Sound Recording and Sound Design and one year Post Graduate Certificate in Sound Recording and TV Engineering. The eligibility to study both the courses is Bachelor’s Degree with Physics as a subject at Senior Secondary (10+2) level. The admission to the courses is done through an entrance examination (written test) conducted by FTII. So, you have to first apply to the course and you have to appear for the entrance examination for the admission. The details are available in the FTII website, the link is Click Here
8th February 2017, 09:49 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to get admission in FTII for Sound Engineering, candidates must have to complete class 12th from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it.
After the completion of class 12th, candidates must have to appear in the Entrance examination conducted by the State Council or National Council, qualifying in which they can take admission in FTII to pursue Sound Engineering.
19th March 2017, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am student of Isc math and want to get admission in ftii sound engineering course can this is possible.
19th January 2018, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

I am mechanical diploma student I want to take admission in sound engineer after completing my diploma. Can I get admission?
16th May 2019, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

I am a Btech civil engineering student. I did computer science in plus 2. Am i eligible to apply for sound engineering in ftii pine.
10th June 2019, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

I do not have physics or science in my 12th. I am from Arts background but i have some experience with sound and i am a good learner. However am i eligible for the ftii exams for sound engineering and design ?
6th December 2019, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Graduation in which field will be better to get admission to FTII for sound Engineering and Designing?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?