20th March 2014, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Loyola college for MA Economics?

sir, how to get admission in your loyola college for ma economics?how many marks required to get admission there

26th March 2014, 08:59 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in Loyola college for MA Economics?

To get admission in MA Economics the candidate need to completed graduate degree from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and must secure at least 55% Marks in your graduation. Relaxation is applicable to the reserved categories. The graduate degree in Economics from a reputed Institution. There is no entrance examination MA Economics Course.

The application forms are available in the month of April or May in the official website of Website as well as available in the college itself or download the application forms from the official website of Loyola College. The selection process will be based on the Merit followed by Personal Interview. The candidate can submit the application form through post or you submit the application form at the Administrative Block Loyola college and collect your acknowledgement card. More details, Visit the official website :- http://www.loyolacollege.edu/index.html
23rd May 2014, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have applied for M.A English in Loyola. In UG i got 60%. I belong to MBC category. I want to know whether i will have entrance exam? If so when it will be? When will they release selected candidates list? Please reply me sir.....
28th January 2015, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have applied for M.A English in Loyola. In UG i got 60%. I belong to MBC category. I want to know whether i will have entrance exam? If so when it will be? When will they release selected candidates list? Please reply me sir.....
7th November 2018, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir, May I know is there any entrance exam for MA.Economics at loyolo college. If yes means what will be the question
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?