2nd October 2017, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in MBBS, if my family is under economic crisis?

I want to do MBBS, but there is some economic crisis in my family. Now what can I do to complete my dream. Please tell me as early as possible because I don’t want to drop my year.

2nd October 2017, 08:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in MBBS, if my family is under economic crisis?

There are various scholarships option available through various coaching institutions, if you are a brilliant student. Those who perform well in the medical entrance exam, usually get full scholarship to study MBBS in India.

You can also go for education loan, but for this you need to have good support like guarantor and collateral security. If your family is already under debt, then this will not work.
2nd October 2017, 09:35 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in MBBS, if my family is under economic crisis?

If you have family income crisis then I would suggest you to qualify the entrance exam that is a medical entrance exam known as NEET. If you qualify this entrance exam with good rank then obviously you will be held by the government and you will get government institute for your completion of MBBS as well as if you will also get scholarships on the basis of family income so you need not to worry about that.
2nd October 2017, 11:25 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To make a career in the medical field, candidates must have completed their minimum class 12th examination.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th examination or equivalent with science stream studying PCB as a subject combination from a recognized Board scoring a minimum of 50 percent of marks in it are eligible to opt for the MBBS course. Now, if you have budget issue, you must have to qualify in the entrance examination with merit marks in order to get a seat in the Government colleges to study the MBBS course. Otherwise the above mentioned course is very expensive to opt from any private college.
3rd October 2017, 12:42 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

In this era of education loan, if you are talented student financial crisis is not going to prevent you from achieve your goal in life.

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. The admission of MBBS is done through National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.

NEET exam is of 720 marks. If you secure 550 marks or more, your rank in NEET exam will be decent, you can easily get admission in MBBS course with less fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?