12th May 2023, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

How to join as Junior scientist after the completion of BTech?

Good morning sir, i am spandhana 3rd year BTECH student in ECE stream sir i am fully attenuated not attenuated aiso fixed to become a Scientist so please can i get the procedure for joining into my favourite position after completion of btech & sir my total aggregate is 78%upto(2nd year) or else give list of mini projects of ISRO

13th May 2023, 09:39 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join as Junior scientist after the completion of BTech?

Procedure to join as junior scientist after the completion of BTech :-

To join as a junior scientist after completing a BTech, you typically need to have a strong academic background in science or engineering, and relevant work experience or internships in a scientific or research field.

You can also consider pursuing a postgraduate degree, such as an MSc or PhD, to increase your chances of getting a job as a junior scientist.

It's also important to network with professionals in the field, attend scientific conferences and events, and keep up to date with the latest developments in your area of interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?