12th May 2023, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Can BBA is best for me after passing BSc engineering?

I am passed my fsc but my marks is low so i decided to get bachelors degree in bba guide me that i do BBA or not?

13th May 2023, 05:43 PM
Shantanubose22

Default Re: Can BBA is best for me after passing BSc engineering?

Students from any stream can apply for BBA course but to apply for B. Tech/B.E course students must complete 10+2 from science stream.

Also to get a B.Tech/BE degree from a good engineering college you need to clear the entrance exam.
13th May 2023, 09:52 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can BBA is best for me after passing BSc engineering?

It depends on your career goals and interests.

BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) is a degree program that focuses on developing skills in business management, marketing, accounting, and other related areas.
If you are interested in pursuing a career in business or management, then BBA could be a good option for you.

However, if you have already completed a BSc in Engineering, you may also want to consider pursuing a master's degree in engineering or a related field. This can help you further develop your technical skills and knowledge and could lead to higher-level positions in engineering or research.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?