25th July 2015, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

How to make career in ISRO after M.Sc in Chemistry stream?

How to make career in ISRO after M.Sc in Chemistry stream?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job in ISRO field after completing MSc chemistry?
  2. Is it possible to make a career in ISRO after completing graduation in BBA?
  3. Can I apply for ISRO after passing MSc in Chemistry?
  4. What are the career options available after completing PG with Chemistry? What would be the best option for me?
  5. How should I join MSc as distance learning course? How to make a career as quality assurance?
  6. In which stream to do M.Sc, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry or Biochemistry?
  7. Can I join ISRO after passing MSc in Chemistry? I have secured 92.8% in 10th exam
  8. Career in ISRO after completing M.Sc. in Geo-Informatics?
  9. List of the courses I need to take for NASA or ISRO? What are the career options available if I do MSc in Physics?
  10. How to join ISRO after passing BSc? I want to do MSc in Astrophysics or Astronomy
  11. Can I be eligible for ISRO entrance exam after completing MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  12. How may I make career in space and research? I have completed my BE with 69%(aggregate) marks. Am I eligible for ISRO after completion of MS or M.Tech degree?
  13. What are the best career options for me after passing BSc graduation and MSc Chemistry?
  14. Career in Chemical Manufacturing and Supplying?
  15. What is the career options after completing MSc in Chemistry?
  16. How many streams can I do in M.Sc? Can I do M.Sc in Agriculture or Seed Technology?
  17. How to take admission in MSc chemistry subject?
  18. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
30th July 2015, 02:32 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to make career in ISRO after M.Sc in Chemistry stream?

First of all, make it very clear that being an astronaut is a very very great dream but it is surely not a cake walk.

For being an astronaut you should get training at NASA and ISRO.

Since you are an India, then you can get admitted in ISRO.

There is an entrance exam on the graduation basis conducted by ISRO every year for science graduates.

Appear in the entrance exam, crack it, and get admitted into ISRO.

I first cleared that its not at all a cake walk.

With mental soundness, you need to be physically sound too.
23rd March 2020, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

HELLO TEAM MY SELF RACHANA MODI I HAVE COMPLETED M.SC IN ORGANIC CHEMISTRY IN 2013 BUT AFTER SO MANY YEAR I WANT TO JOIN THIS SO CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME HOW TO PREPARE THIS COURSE OR ANY ENTRANCE EXAM .
PLEASE SUGGEST ME ..
24th November 2021, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Hello team this Hema latha gali I'm studying msc organic chemistry in the appearing year. After msc, I want to join this. So can you please help me, how to prepare this course in entrance exam. So please suggest me.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?