11th March 2016, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

How many B.Arch seats are available in Karnataka region through AIEEE?

My daughter wants to study B.Arch in Karnataka. I want to know how many seats are available in Karnataka region for B.Arch course through AIEEE entrance examination. Please reply.

15th March 2016, 09:08 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many B.Arch seats are available in Karnataka region through AIEEE?

AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Examination.

AIEEE is no more conducted by CBSE for B.Tech and B.Arch Admissions. Your daughter can appear for Joint Entrance Examination Main for admission in Bachelor of Architecture. For B.Arch, mathematics must one of the compulsory subjects in 10+2 board.

You can visit official website of NIT and government engineering college for total number of seats.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?