1st October 2019, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

How many Bachelor of Fisheries Science seats are available in Fisheries College and Research Institute Thoothukudi?

Dear friends, I am planning to do Bachelor of Fisheries Science course which is available in Fisheries College and Research Institute Thoothukudi. So, I would like to know about the seats which are available for this course in this institute. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

4th October 2019, 04:47 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Fisheries Science seats are available in Fisheries College and Research Institute Thoothukudi?

Fisheries College and Research Institute Thoothukudi

The total number of Bachelor of Fisheries Science seats that are available in Fisheries College and Research Institute Thoothukudi is 60.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

By-Pass Road, Tuticorin
Thoothukudi, Tamil Nadu 628001, India
5th October 2019, 02:37 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Fisheries Science seats are available in Fisheries College and Research Institute Thoothukudi?

The seat availability to study Bachelor of Fisheries Science at Fisheries College and Research Institute Thoothukudi is 60 seats intake. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with science stream with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.tnjfu.ac.in/fcritut/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?