1st October 2019, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of studying Bachelor of Fisheries Science in Fisheries College and Research Institute Thoothukudi?

Hi friends, I am interested to pursue Bachelor of Fisheries Science from Fisheries College and Research Institute Thoothukudi. As I am interested to do Bachelor of Fisheries Science so I would like to know about the benefits to do this course from this institute?

4th October 2019, 04:39 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of studying Bachelor of Fisheries Science in Fisheries College and Research Institute Thoothukudi?

The benefit of studying Bachelor of Fisheries Science in Fisheries College and Research Institute Thoothukudi is that you can get good job opportunity for your bright future.

BEST EMPLOYMENT AREA

=> Feed Manufacturing Units

=> Feed Sales Department

=> Fish Disease Diagnostic Centre

=> Fish Farmers Development Agencies

=> Fish Farms

=> Fish Processing and Marketing Firms

BEST JOB TYPE

=> Farm Manager

=> Feed Mill Manager

=> Fish Breeder

=> Fish Export Inspector

=> Fish Exporter

=> Fish Trader

=> Fisheries Extension Officer
5th October 2019, 02:48 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of studying Bachelor of Fisheries Science in Fisheries College and Research Institute Thoothukudi?

There are lots of benefits of studying Bachelor of Fisheries Science at Fisheries College and Research Institute Thoothukudi. After this course you can run your own fish farming and can find the employment in the public sector such as the fisheries department and nationalized banks.

Some of the employment areas are given below.

Krishi Vigyan Kendra
Fish Processing and Marketing Farms
Fish Disease Diagnostic Centre
Feed Manufacturing Units
Aquariums

Some of the job types are given below.

Fish Breeder
Fisheries Inspector
Fish Exporter
Farm Manager
Fisheries Extention Officer

Fisheries College and Research Institute Thoothukudi have a good placement cell which provides information on job opportunities/ vacancies in all the sectors of fisheries through group mail. They organize campus interviews for their students. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.tnjfu.ac.in/fcritut/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?