22nd July 2019, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

How many Bachelor in Media Science seats are available in Subhas Bose Institute of Hotel Management?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the seats availability in Subhas Bose Institute of Hotel Management for Bachelor in Media Science course? I want to know that how many seats are available for this course in this college?

25th July 2019, 01:03 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor in Media Science seats are available in Subhas Bose Institute of Hotel Management?

The number of seats available for Bachelor in Media Science in Subhas Bose Institute of Hotel Management is 120.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Bachelor in Media Science in Subhas Bose Institute of Hotel Management is 10+2 passed with minimum 55% aggregate marks in any discipline of Arts,Commerce or Science .

You can visit the website https://sbihm.com for more information.
25th July 2019, 04:18 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor in Media Science seats are available in Subhas Bose Institute of Hotel Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the seats availability in Subhas Bose Institute of Hotel Management for Bachelor in Media Science course? I want to know that how many seats are available for this course in this college?

There are 60 Bachelor Degree in Media Science seats available at the Subhas Bose Institute of Hotel Management.

Students can choose any one of the specializations available: Journalism, Film, Advertising and Public Relations, Photography and Animation, Design and Page Makeup It. Subhas Bose Institute of Hotel Management website link is given Click Here
25th July 2019, 07:16 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The seat availability to study Bachelor in Media Science at Subhas Bose Institute of Hotel Management is 60 seats intake. The eligibility to apply for this course is a candidate must have done 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.

The candidate will get the admission on the basis of Common Entrance Test followed by group discussion and personal interview. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.sbihm.com
25th July 2019, 10:29 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Subhas Bose Institute of Hotel Management

The total number of Bachelor in Media Science seats that are available in Subhas Bose Institute of Hotel Management is 45.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Newtown, Action Area I, Jatragachi
Kolkata, West Bengal 700157, India
26th July 2019, 12:48 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well, approximately there are 60 Bachelor Degree in Media Science seats available at the Subhas Bose Institute of Hotel Management. Please visit the Institution directly to get more information about the number of seats. For more information please click the
Official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?