22nd July 2019, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Bachelor in Media Science admission in Subhas Bose Institute of Hotel Management?

Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Subhas Bose Institute of Hotel Management for studying Bachelor in Media Science? I am interested to join this college for this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria.

25th July 2019, 01:05 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Bachelor in Media Science admission in Subhas Bose Institute of Hotel Management?

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Bachelor in Media Science in Subhas Bose Institute of Hotel Management is 10+2 passed with minimum 55% aggregate marks in any discipline of Arts,Commerce or Science .

The admission to study Bachelor in Media Science in Subhas Bose Institute of Hotel Management is through entrance examination conducted by Subhas Bose Institute of Hotel Management.

You can visit the website https://sbihm.com for more information.

You can visit the website https://sbihm.com for more information.
25th July 2019, 04:12 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Bachelor in Media Science admission in Subhas Bose Institute of Hotel Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Subhas Bose Institute of Hotel Management for studying Bachelor in Media Science? I am interested to join this college for this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria.

Candidates who have passed or appeared 10+2 examination or its equivalent examination in any stream from a recognized university are eligible to study the Bachelor Degree in Media Science at the Subhas Bose Institute of Hotel Management.
Duration of the Bachelor Degree in Media Science at the Subhas Bose Institute of Hotel Management is 3 years + 6 months industrial training. Candidates can find the details in the website link given https://sbihm.com/bachelor-degree-in-media-science.html
25th July 2019, 07:06 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to study Bachelor in Media Science at Subhas Bose Institute of Hotel Management is given below.

==> Candidate must have done 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.

==> Admission will be done on the basis of Common Entrance Test followed by group discussion and personal interview.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.sbihm.com
25th July 2019, 10:32 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The required eligibility to get a Bachelor in Media Science admission in Subhas Bose Institute of Hotel Management 12th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Bachelor in Media Science is 50%. The course duration of Bachelor in Media Science is three years. After completing a Bachelor in Media Science you can become Editor.
26th July 2019, 12:51 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility to get Bachelor in Media Science admission in Subhas Bose Institute of Hotel Management:

1) Applicants must complete Intermediate course in any discipline from a recognized board.
2) Applicants age should be reached 18 years and not more than 23 years.
3) Applicants should not having any pending backlogs.

Official website -> [URL="ttps://sbihm.com/bachelor-degree-in-media-science.html"]Click Here[/UR]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?