15th February 2021, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

How many BArch seats are available in Deccan School of Planning and Architecture?

Respected Sir, I came to know that Deccan School of Planning and Architecture is offering BArch course. I would like to know how many seats are there for this particular course in this institute? Can you please tell me about the seats availability?

17th February 2021, 11:30 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BArch seats are available in Deccan School of Planning and Architecture?

The seat availability to study BArch at Deccan School of Planning and Architecture is 40 seats intake. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject from a recognized board. Admission selection will be done through the counseling process based on merit ranks scored in NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture).

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.deccanschoolofarchitecture.ac.in
17th February 2021, 02:15 PM
Adityahelp

Default Re: How many BArch seats are available in Deccan School of Planning and Architecture?

Hello, For B.Arch which is a full-time 5-years course affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University, Hyderabad in Deccan School of Planning and Architecture, Hyderabad , they have around 40 Seats in that course.

Eligibility Criteria- Passed the Intermediate examination (10+2) of the Board of Intermediate Education with PCM as subjects.
18th February 2021, 12:38 AM
jeet2porwal

Total 40 BArch seats are available in Deccan School of Planning and Architecture.

You can get admission through JEE Main or NATA exam.

Your should be minimum 60 percentile in NATA/JEE Main to get admission through this exam.
18th February 2021, 12:31 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

There are total 40 seats available in BArch at Deccan School of Planning and Architecture.

You may check the following website for more information.
https://deccanschoolofarchitecture.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?