15th February 2021, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure BArch admission in Deccan School of Planning and Architecture

Hi friends, I want to get admission in Deccan School of Planning and Architecture for studying BArch course. I want to know about the requirements for securing admission. Kindly tell me about the requirements as soon as possible.

17th February 2021, 10:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure BArch admission in Deccan School of Planning and Architecture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to get admission in Deccan School of Planning and Architecture for studying BArch course. I want to know about the requirements for securing admission. Kindly tell me about the requirements as soon as possible.
Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCM from a recognized board are eligible for B.Arch in Deccan School of Planing and Architecture.

You must have qualify in JEE entrance exam and your age should be above 17 years.
17th February 2021, 11:38 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure BArch admission in Deccan School of Planning and Architecture

The requirements to study a BArch at Deccan School of Planning and Architecture is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject from a recognized board. Admission selection will be done through the counseling process based on merit ranks scored in NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture).

Interested candidate can apply online through NATA website www.nata.in. First of all register yourself on the website and thereafter login with the details. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online through Net banking/debit/credit card and submit the form. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.deccanschoolofarchitecture.ac.in
18th February 2021, 12:36 AM
jeet2porwal

Requirements to secure BArch admission in Deccan School of Planning and Architecture can be seen below.

You can get admission on the basis of intermediate score with minimum score of 55% aggregate.

You can also get admission through JEE Main/NATA Score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?