19th January 2019, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

How many BBA(Auto Retailing) seats are available in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun?

Hello friends, can anyone of you know about the seats availability in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun for BBA in Auto Retailing course then please inform me. I would like to know that how many seats are available for this BBA in Auto Retailing course in this college?

24th January 2019, 12:34 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BBA(Auto Retailing) seats are available in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, can anyone of you know about the seats availability in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun for BBA in Auto Retailing course then please inform me. I would like to know that how many seats are available for this BBA in Auto Retailing course in this college?

There are 30 BBA Auto Marketing seats available at the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies. Applicants are selected for the course based on their performance in the Group Discussion and Interview conducted by the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies. Candidates after completion of the course can work in Agency Management, Business Development, Customer Service, Sales and Marketing and Key Account Management. University of Petroleum and Energy Studies website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?