19th January 2019, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th to study BBA(Auto Retailing) in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to study BBA in Auto Retailing from University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun. Can I know about the percentage which is required in 12th standard to get admission in this university for BBA in Auto Retailing course? Please let me know immediately.

24th January 2019, 11:26 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to study BBA(Auto Retailing) in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am looking forward to study BBA in Auto Retailing from University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun. Can I know about the percentage which is required in 12th standard to get admission in this university for BBA in Auto Retailing course? Please let me know immediately.

Percentage of marks required in 12th to study BBA Auto Marketing is minimum 50% at the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun. Candidates who have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks at Higher and Senior Secondary (10th and 12th standard) are eligible to study the BBA Auto Marketing course at the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun. The course is of three years duration. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?