14th September 2019, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

How many BDes(Animation) seats are available in Artemisia College of Arts and Design?

Sir, I am interested to study BDes(Animation) course in Artemisia College of Arts and Design. I just want to know how many seats are available for this particular course in this college. Please let me know about the seats availability immediately.

18th September 2019, 02:06 AM
Meera2602

Default Re: How many BDes(Animation) seats are available in Artemisia College of Arts and Design?

The number of seats available for the candidates willing to pursue Bachelor of Design in Animation in Artemisia College of Arts and Design is 120.

The candidates must have passed 10+2 in any stream with minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved categories). The candidates whose result are still awaited can fill in the application form as "Result awaited".

For detailed information refer to the website https://www.artemisiacollege.com
20th September 2019, 09:16 PM
trekhraj
Junior Member+

Default Re: How many BDes(Animation) seats are available in Artemisia College of Arts and Design?

The total number of available seats in Artemisia college of art and design are 120.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?