17th June 2019, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

How many BPA(Performing Arts) seats are available in Apeejay College of Fine Arts Jalandhar?

Hello Sir, I am looking forward to study BPA(Performing Arts) in Apeejay College of Fine Arts Jalandhar. I would like to know how many seats are there for this particular course in this college. Please tell me about the seats asap.

20th June 2019, 02:19 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BPA(Performing Arts) seats are available in Apeejay College of Fine Arts Jalandhar?

The total number of BPA(Performing Arts) seats that are available in Apeejay College of Fine Arts Jalandhar is 40.

Apeejay College of Fine Arts Jalandhar

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Mahavir Marg, New Jawahar Nagar, Civil Line, Jalandhar, Punjab 144001
Phone: 0181 245 8547
20th June 2019, 09:58 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BPA(Performing Arts) seats are available in Apeejay College of Fine Arts Jalandhar?

The seat availability to study BPA (Bachelor of Performing Arts) at Apeejay College of Fine Arts, Jalandhar is 40 seats intake.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.acfa.apeejay.edu
20th June 2019, 10:37 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The total number of seats available for BPA(Performing Arts) in Apeejay College of Fine Arts, Jalandhar is 30.

The candidates are required to have completed their class 12th with at least 50% - 60% aggregate marks from a recognized board.

You can check the website https://acfa.nopaperforms.com for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?