17th June 2019, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BPA(Performing Arts) in Apeejay College of Fine Arts Jalandhar?

Hi friends, I am interested to study BPA(Performing Arts) from Apeejay College of Fine Arts Jalandhar. So, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this course. Please tell me if you know about the admission procedure. Thank you!

20th June 2019, 09:38 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BPA(Performing Arts) in Apeejay College of Fine Arts Jalandhar?

The admission procedure to study BPA (Bachelor of Performing Arts) at Apeejay College of Fine Arts, Jalandhar is given below.

==> Candidates need to first register themselves on college website www.acfa.apeejay.edu by entering the valid email id and mobile number.

==> Verify the email and fill the application form with all the required details.

==> Pay the application fee online through credit/debit card or net banking.

==> Submit the application form and save the copy for future reference.

I am also giving you the college admission helpline number - 8574585745
20th June 2019, 10:43 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BPA(Performing Arts) in Apeejay College of Fine Arts Jalandhar?

The admission procedure to study study BPA(Performing Arts) in Apeejay College of Fine Arts Jalandhar is given below:

The candidates are required to have completed their class 12th with at least 50% - 60% aggregate marks from a recognized board.

You can contact the college at the below mentioned address:

Address: Apeejay College of Fine Arts Jalandhar
Mahavir Marg, New Jawahar Nagar, Civil Line,
Jalandhar, Punjab 144001
Phone: 0181 245 8547

You can check the website https://acfa.nopaperforms.com for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?