27th May 2019, 05:54 AM
Unregistered

How many BSc(Agriculture and Food Business) seats are available in Amity Institute of Organic Agriculture?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to do BSc(Agriculture and Food Business) from Amity Institute of Organic Agriculture. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Kindly let me know that how many seats are available. Thank you!

30th May 2019, 09:51 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc(Agriculture and Food Business) seats are available in Amity Institute of Organic Agriculture?

The total number of seats available in Amity Institute of Organic Agriculture for pursuing B.Sc(Agriculture and Food Business) is 45.

The candidates must have scored minimum 55% marks in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics or Agriculture.

You can apply for admission through https://www.amity.edu.
30th May 2019, 09:54 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc(Agriculture and Food Business) seats are available in Amity Institute of Organic Agriculture?

Amity Institute of Organic Agriculture

The total number of BSc(Agriculture and Food Business) seats that are available in the Amity Institute of Organic Agriculture is 45.

For further information, you can contact at the address of Amity Institute of Organic Agriculture

Address: Sector 125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201313
Phone: 0120 471 3600
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?