18th April 2018, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

How many BSc(Biochemistry) seats are available in Annai College of Arts & Science?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have just given my Board exam of 12th standard with Science stream. I am interested to study BSc in Biochemistry from Annai College of Arts & Science. I would like to know about the seats that how many seats are available for this course in this college. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges of forensics in Chennai?
  2. Course structure and duration of BSc(Biochemistry) in Annai College of Arts & Science?
  3. List of government schools offering biochemistry subject in Tamilnadu?
  4. Admission procedure to study BSc(Biochemistry) in Annai College of Arts & Science?
  5. Fee expenses of BSc(Biochemistry) in Annai College of Arts & Science?
  6. How many BA(Journalism) seats are available in WMO Arts & Science College?
  7. Names of the colleges offering Bioinformatic in India? What are the job opportunities?
  8. List schools which offers Biochemistry in Higher secondary in Tamil Nadu?
  9. Colleges in Chennai offering MSc Nutrition and Dietetics or Diploma in Dietetics? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How many BBA(Marketing & Finance) seats are available in AKI’s Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce? -- [New]
  11. Expected publishing date of B.Com(Corporate Secretaryship) selection list 3? Date of commencement of the classes?
  12. How many BA(Painting) seats are available in Rahini College of Arts & Design?
  13. List of Calicut University affiliated colleges which offer BCA course in Ernakulam
  14. Which universities are there that offer chartered accounts in Tamilnadu?
  15. How many BSc(Physics) seats are available in ERK Arts & Science College?
  16. How many seats are available for B.Com(Banking & Finance) in Adarsh College of Arts and Commerce, Thane?
  17. Top colleges for Msc in Electronics under bharathiar university
  18. What's the admission procedure and form submission date for M.Sc(biotechnology) in Vijyatha arts & science college, Secunderabad?
14th May 2018, 10:38 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc(Biochemistry) seats are available in Annai College of Arts & Science?

Candidates who have completed their 12th standard in science stream with minimum 50% to 60% marks from a recognized board are eligible for the course. Candidate must have studied Biology as one of their subjects in 12tn standard. The admission will be based upon the marks secured in the written examination and total number of 30 seats are available for the course.
16th May 2018, 02:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc(Biochemistry) seats are available in Annai College of Arts & Science?

Number of seats available in Annai College of Arts and Science:

Total Number of seats available in Annai College of Arts and Science are as follows,

Approved Intake - 30 seats

Name of the course - B.Sc in Biochemistry

>> Duration of the course - 3 years

>> Study Mode - full time

B.Sc in Biochemistry is a 3 year full time degree course which is approved by University Grants commission and the basic educational qualification required to be eligible for pursuing this course is 12th Class in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university or state board or central board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?