12th August 2018, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

How many BSc(Networking Technologies) seats are available in College of Computer Science and Information Technology?

Hi friends, I just want to know that how many seats are available in College of Computer Science and Information Technology for BSc in Networking Technologies course? I want to study BSc in Networking Technologies in this college so I want to know about the seats availability. Please tell me asap.

28th August 2018, 05:56 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc(Networking Technologies) seats are available in College of Computer Science and Information Technology?

College Of Computer Science & Information Technology (COCSIT) is a college offering graduation & post graduation courses in different subjects, B.Sc in Network Technology is one of the course offered by the college.

B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in Network Technology is a 3 years graduation level degrees.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course in the COCSIT is a 10+2 in any stream with good percentage from any recognised board.

The intake of students is different for every course. The seats allotted for B.Sc in Network Technology will be around 60.

For more information about admissions visit the official website of COCSIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?