12th August 2018, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Networking Technologies) in College of Computer Science and Information Technology?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join College of Computer Science and Information Technology for studying BSc in Networking Technologies. I want to know about the procedure of getting admission in this college for this course. Can somebody tell me about the admission procedure?

28th August 2018, 06:09 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Networking Technologies) in College of Computer Science and Information Technology?

COCSIT (College Of Computer Science & Information Technology) is a private college offering graduation & post graduation degrees in different subjects from which B.Sc in Network Technology is one of them.

B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in Network Technology is a 3 years graduation level degree.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course in COCSIT is a 10+2 in any stream with a fair percentage from any recognised board.

The admissions are given based on the performance in the qualifying exam.
You need to apply for admission through online with all required details and submit it.
If you meet the requirements then you can get admission into the college.

For application forms and other details visit the official website of COCSIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?