28th July 2019, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

How many BSc(Nursing) seats are available in Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research Kolkata?

Hello, I am planning to study BSc(Nursing) in Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research Kolkata. So, I want to know that how many seats are available for this course in this college? Kindly let me know about the seats availability immediately.

27th August 2019, 02:32 PM
naksh88

Default Re: How many BSc(Nursing) seats are available in Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research Kolkata?

There is 2 govt. institutions for Bsc nursing in Kolkata. There are 30 limited seats available. Admissions are on the basis of cut off marks in JENPAUH.

Candidates can apply for this course from the official website of the university. Candidates who have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology with 45% marks are held eligible for admission.

However, admission is approved only on the basis of performance in JENPAUH entrance test conducted by the institute. so, totally the admission is on the basis of marit list released by the institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?