5th June 2019, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

How many BTech(Information and Communication Technology) seats are available in SEAS-Ahmedabad?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to take admission in SEAS-Ahmedabad for BTech(Information and Communication Technology) course. Can I know that how many seats are available for this course in this college? Kindly let me know about the seats availability asap.

9th June 2019, 08:57 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(Information and Communication Technology) seats are available in SEAS-Ahmedabad?

The total number of seats available for B.Tech(Information and Communication Technology) in School of Engineering and Applied Science, Ahmedabad is 120.

The admission to School of Engineering and Applied Science in B.Tech(Information and Communication Technology) course is done through 2 entrance examinations.

1. Admissions through Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC): Out of 120 seats 60 seats are filled through ACPC.
2. Admissions through All India Seats ( JEE Main Merit ):-Out of 120 seats 60 seats are filled through JEE Main .

You can visit the website https://ahduni.edu.in/seas/academics/btech-programmes for more information.
10th June 2019, 05:57 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(Information and Communication Technology) seats are available in SEAS-Ahmedabad?

Number of B.Tech(Information and Communication Technology) seats are available in SEAS-Ahmedabad available are- 50 seats.
Duration- 04 years
10th June 2019, 10:17 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The seat availability to study BTech in Information and Communication Technology at SEAS (School of Engineering and Applied Science), Ahmedabad is 60 seats intake.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.ahduni.edu.in/seas/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?