5th August 2019, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

How many BTech(Mechanical Engineering) seats are available in Manipur Technical University?

Hi friends, I just want to know that how many seats are available in Manipur Technical University for BTech(Mechanical Engineering) course? I want to study BE(Marine Engineering) in this university so I want to know about the seats availability. Please tell me asap.

9th August 2019, 05:16 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(Mechanical Engineering) seats are available in Manipur Technical University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I just want to know that how many seats are available in Manipur Technical University for BTech(Mechanical Engineering) course? I want to study BE(Marine Engineering) in this university so I want to know about the seats availability. Please tell me asap.

There are 30 BTech Degree in Mechanical Engineering seats available in the Manipur Technical University. The Manipur Technical University also offers the following courses: Civil Engineering – 30 seats, Electrical Engineering – 30 seats, Electronics and Communication Engineering – 30 seats and Computer Science and Engineering – 30 seats. Duration of the BTech in Mechanical Engineering is 4 years in the Manipur Technical University. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
9th August 2019, 11:07 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(Mechanical Engineering) seats are available in Manipur Technical University?

The seat availability to study BTech in Mechanical Engineering at Manipur Technical University is 30 seats intake. This is a 4 year duration course and the minimum eligibility is a candidate must have done 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology with a minimum score of 45% marks from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.mtu.ac.in
9th August 2019, 11:47 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Manipur Technical University

The total number of BTech(Mechanical Engineering) seats that are available in Manipur Technical University is 30.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Takyelpat
Imphal, Manipur 795004, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?