10th September 2019, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

How many BE(Electrical Engineering) seats are available in Shri Sant Gajanan Maharaj College of Engineering?

Hello Sir, I am looking forward to studying BE(Electrical Engineering) in Shri Sant Gajanan Maharaj College of Engineering. I would like to know how many seats are there for this particular course in this college. Please tell me about the seats asap.

15th September 2019, 04:05 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BE(Electrical Engineering) seats are available in Shri Sant Gajanan Maharaj College of Engineering?

The number of seats available for Bachelor of Engineering(Electrical Engineering) in Shri Sant Gajanan Maharaj College of Engineering is 60.

The minimum eligibility required to get admission to study Bachelor of Engineering(Electrical Engineering) in Shri Sant Gajanan Maharaj College of Engineering is 10+2 passed with minimum 60% marks from a recognized board.

The admission to study Bachelor of Engineering(Electrical Engineering) in Shri Sant Gajanan Maharaj College of Engineering is through Maharashtra Health and Technical Common Entrance Test(mht-cet) and Joint Entrance Examination(JEE mains).

You can visit the website http://www.ssgmce.ac.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?