21st July 2018, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

How many BE(Electronics Engineering) seats are available in Orion Institute of Management and Technology, Vadodara?

Respected Sir, I am interested to do my BE(Electronics Engineering) specialization from Orion Institute of Management and Technology, Vadodara. I just want to know that how many seats are there for this particular course in this college? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
15th August 2018, 06:39 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BE(Electronics Engineering) seats are available in Orion Institute of Management and Technology, Vadodara?

For BE(Electronics Engineering) course candidate should have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board.

As per my knowledge, 120 BE(Electronics Engineering) seats are available in Orion Institute of Management and Technology, Vadodara.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: 1st floor, bada bazar, opp. AUM ICU. nizampura baroda, Vadodara, Gujarat 390002
Phone: 0265 320 6626
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?