29th September 2019, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in Jalpaiguri Government Engineering College?

Hello friends, I have a dream of studying BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) from Jalpaiguri Government Engineering College. I would like to know about the seats availability for this BTech program in this college. Kindly tell me how many seats are there?

2nd October 2019, 10:04 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in Jalpaiguri Government Engineering College?

The number of seats available for Bachelor of Technology(Computer Science and Engineering) in Jalpaiguri Government Engineering College is 60.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Bachelor of Technology(Computer Science and Engineering) in Jalpaiguri Government Engineering College is 10+2 passed with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum 75% marks from a recognized board.

You can visit the website https://jgec.ac.in/ for more information.
3rd October 2019, 04:53 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) in Jalpaiguri Government Engineering College?

The seat availability to study BTech in Computer Science and Engineering at Jalpaiguri Government Engineering College is 60 seats intake. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Biotechnology as compulsory subjects with a minimum score of 45% marks in all 3 subjects for general category and for SC/ST it is 40% marks from a recognized board. A candidate must have passed in English with a minimum score of 30% marks.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.jgec.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?