17th September 2017, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

How much marks should I score in EAMCET to get admission in a pharmacy college?

My self Heena. Sir, I had applied for EAMCET exam this year and I also got 970 marks in my intermediate second year. Sir my question is how many I should get in EAMCET to get a seat in a pharmacy college? I will be very thankful to you. If you will clarify my doubt. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study B.Pharmacy in Mallard College of Pharmacy with 45 marks in EAMCET and 900 marks in IPE?
  2. Admission in Hyderabad for B.Pharmacy with 48 marks in EAMCET
  3. How many marks should I score in EAMCET to get admission in government college for aeronautical engineering?
  4. Any chance to get admission in Pharmacy after scoring 37 marks in EAMCET? Am I eligible for Pharmacy? Can I get admission without qualifying for EAMCET?
  5. Which college could I get for B.Pharmacy after scoring 65 marks in EAMCET and 92% in IPE?
  6. Can I study B.Pharmacy with 34 marks in EAMCET being a BC-A candidate? -- [New]
  7. Admission at VNRVJIET college, Bachupally with 71 marks in JEE Main
  8. Top colleges for B.Pharmacy course after scoring 55 in EAMCET?
  9. List of colleges in which I can get in Hyderabad with a rank of 2750 in GPAT? Do all M.Pharm colleges give stipend? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligible marks to get B.Pharmacy seat in EAMCET?
  11. In which colleges I can get admission if I score 55 marks in EAMCET Exam and 502 marks in Group subjects of Intermediate being a girl from SC category?
  12. Can I get BDS seat in OUT region after securing 94 marks in EAMCET and 920 marks in IPE
  13. How many marks is required in EAMCET to get medical seat in SC category?
  14. Cutoff marks required in AP EAMCET to sit in B.Pharmacy counselling?
  15. Can I get admission in good pharmacy college after scoring 100 marks in EAMCET?
  16. Can I get a seat anywhere in India preferable in AP after scoring 5545 rank in GPAT?
  17. How much should I score in EAMCET exam to get a free seat in any College? How should I prepare for the exam?
  18. Score required in EAMCET to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture?
17th September 2017, 06:28 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks should I score in EAMCET to get admission in a pharmacy college?

It is not that easy to tell you the exact marks which you have to score to get a seat in a pharmacy college, because it depends upon the cut off marks of the college which keeps on changing every year. It mainly changes due to the following factors:

> Number of candidates appearing for the examination

> Number of seats available

> Difficulty level of the paper

Hence, if you can can fulfill the cut off marks of the college, then you can definitely get a seat.
17th September 2017, 07:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks should I score in EAMCET to get admission in a pharmacy college?

To get admission in a Pharmacy college, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with BiPC stream from a recognised board. You should have to secure at least 80-90 marks in EAMCET examination to secure a good rank to participate in the counselling process to get admission for pursuing B.Pharmacy course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?