15th January 2016, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

How much rank in NIFT can get me admission in bftech course?

Respected sir/maam,

I have got all india rank 193 in nift 2015 but have been kept in waiting list. Now i want to know how much rank in NIFT can get me admission there. I want to study BFTech course there?

18th June 2016, 10:44 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much rank in NIFT can get me admission in bftech course?

National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) conducts its own exam every year for admission in four year undergraduate as well as two year post graduate program in areas of design, management and technology. You have taken the entrance test and scored 193 rank but have been kept in waiting list. You are interested to how much rank required to get admission there.

>> The cut off for getting admission in B.F.Tech varies accordingly to NIFT campuses. You have scored very nice score and scored more than the cut off. So in my opinion you have to wait for next round of counseling you will definitely get the call for admission.

>>if you are interested to know the previous year cut off for B.F.Tech in various NIFT campuses then you can go through the below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Previous year cut off rank for NIFT colleges.pdf(80.8 KB, 203 views)
15th July 2016, 11:13 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

You have scored a pretty decent rank and you may get a seat in the desired subject. You just need to appear in the counseling and fill up as many choices as you can according to your preference of the college. But since NIFT is a top notch institute, you may find it hard to get a seat in the NIFT.

The actual result you will get after the counseling only because no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling. But the chances are very good that you may get a good college with this rank.
24th January 2018, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir/mam, is there any reservation in BFT? And if it is there then which occupies the highest proportion among OBC(ncbc), SC, ST?
7th April 2018, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

How much rank in nift can get me admission in bftech course in patna government nift college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?