31st December 2016, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

How to study BA mass communication after class 12th (PCM)?

Sir, I am studying in class 12th (PCM). I want to do Mass Communication after 12th. Is it necessary to do B.A in Mass Communication to do BJMC & MJMC after 12th? Please do reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in any mass communication course after completing 12th from PCM?
  2. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  3. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  4. How can I study Mass Communication and Journalism if secured 69% in 12th RBSE PCM?
  5. Is it necessary to pursue B.A in Mass Communication after 12th to do BJMC and MJMC?
  6. Which degree course I should opt for to go for Journalism in future? -- [New]
  7. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  8. Is mass communication possible after passing class 12th? Which course should I opt in order to do mass communication?
  9. What should I pursue in 12th to study Mass Communication in Graduation? Eligibility to get admission?
  10. Is B.Sc. Major in Mass Communication a good course from future prospects?
  11. Best University to study Ph.D in Mass Communication for M.A in Mass Communication student?
  12. Can I pursue Mass Communication after completing class 12th Science stream?
  13. What steps should I follow for pursuing a career in Mass Communication after completing class 12th?
  14. How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication after completing 12th Arts?
  15. How much should I score in 10+2 to get admission in Mass Communication and Multimedia?
  16. What to do after 12th to do Mass Communication?
  17. What is required to pursue B.Sc. course in Mass Communication?
  18. How to prepare for admission in Mass Media course in top mass communication colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
31st December 2016, 05:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study BA mass communication after class 12th (PCM)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am studying in class 12th (PCM). I want to do Mass Communication after 12th. Is it necessary to do B.A in Mass Communication to do BJMC & MJMC after 12th? Please do reply as soon as possible.

The candidates after completion of 12th (PCM) can study the BA Mass Communication course. The course is eligible for those who have completed 10+2 or equivalent. The admission to the course will be done through an entrance test and interview in some reputed institutions. The course duration will be three years. You can apply online or offline for the admission to the course. The course is available in many universities in India like

Amrita University - Official Website

GD Goenka School of Communication - Official Website

Jain University - Official Website
31st December 2016, 06:36 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to study BA mass communication after class 12th (PCM)?

BJMC stands for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication.

For this course candidate must have passed 12th class in any stream from a recognized board.

The duration of this course is three years.

As per my knowledge, it is not necessary to do B.A in Mass Communication to do BJMC & MJMC after 12th.

Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication is an undergraduate Journalism course. The duration of this course is three years. If you want to study Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication course then you can apply for admission in given below college.

-> Jawahar Bharati College, Nellore

-> Arya Post Graduate College, Panipat

-> Patna University, Patna
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?