12th May 2023, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in BBA?

I am a student 2 with scince (PCM). I want to take admission in BBA....What is the procedure of getting admission in BBA..and how to apply for it..

13th May 2023, 05:16 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: How to take admission in BBA?

Follow the given steps to get admission in BBA:

1. Research,

2. Meet the eligibility criteria,

3. Entrance exams,

4. Application process,

5. Entrance Interview.
13th May 2023, 06:54 PM
Shantanubose22

You must have passed 12th from a recognized education board. The BBA college you are applying for must have a certain percentile score. Many BBA colleges also have entrance exams for admission to BBA courses. You have to pass these entrance exam.
13th May 2023, 10:29 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to take admission in BBA :-

To take admission in BBA, you need to meet the eligibility criteria set by the university or institution offering the program, which may include completing high school or equivalent education.
You would then need to apply for admission by submitting an application form, along with any required documents such as transcripts, test scores, and application fees.
The application process may vary depending on the institution, so it's best to check their website or contact their admissions office for more information.
14th May 2023, 01:20 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

You need to be 12th pass from a recognised board of education. You need to have a certain percentage score decided by the BBA College you are seeking admission in. Many BBA colleges also have entrance exams for admission to the BBA course. You need to clear these entrance exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?